Saturday, June 17, 2006

and it never happened

I slept all throughout the day and woke up to find an uneasy afternoon on a heavy storm menace. All I wanted was to go out in the rain. And let the rain wash away feelings. All of them. Maybe that way I could get rid of the lump in my stomach. Even if that meant not feeling anything else.
But that wouldn't happen, just like so many things that don't happen just because you feel you can't do them. So I still have that lump. And now it feels like it's gonna stay.

4 Comments:

Blogger Cobarde anónim@ said...

You don't really need that rain falling from heaven. The rain you need to get rid of that lump is just inside you.

Letting it fall from your eyes may be the most effective way to release your stomach.

PS.- Don't you try to feel nothing, since it's as impossible as keeping the rain inside

6/20/2006 7:44 pm  
Blogger svye said...

I keep trying

6/21/2006 7:48 pm  
Blogger Cobarde anónim@ said...

Don0t try, just do it!

6/21/2006 7:57 pm  
Blogger svye said...

you talk alike a nike ad. But yes, I'm on the good way.

6/21/2006 8:07 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home