Tuesday, July 18, 2006

A story that never was. But could have been. Take 2.

I could feel the blood sliding down my neck and down my cleavage. But of course when I put my hand to my neck there was nothing there, no blood, just the feel of it... And when she removed her teeth from my skin I felt that familiar thrill all over my body. Once again. And I loved it. Once again.

The moon was still up there, guarding us while we laughed and kissed and got full of sand all over. Knowing she made that moment special. Knowing she was the ultimate cause of that thrill.

2 Comments:

Blogger Cobarde anĂ³nim@ said...

It sounds pretty familiar again...

And I like it!

7/21/2006 1:26 pm  
Blogger svye said...

Well, if you knew the first part, you had to know the second...

7/21/2006 1:59 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home