Sunday, October 15, 2006

Love, love, love

Lately I've been blogging sad stories and I thought I might write something happy today. But then I thought I couldn't think of anything joyful. I have just moved to Shanghai, which has been a very desired change in my life. In fact Shanghai is great, weird but great. But I feel a bit lonesome, which does not, of course, mean that I am alone but I miss you guys a lot. Most of all I miss hugs and kisses and human contact in general. But anyway, here comes my birthday again and as usual I feel like shit.

Where was I... oh, yes. I was talking about happy posts. I really wanted to leave madrid, I always wanted to. And I finally did it! I like being here, though this culture is absolutely not something I can understand. But they had told me about this before I came. So, what the fuck, I'll give it a try.

The weeks surrounding my birthday have been a sad time ever since I can remember. When I was 8 years old I remember a birthday party at home which I didn't even want to atttend. And that's the way it's always been. And I've tried to change it, but haven't beeen successful yet. So here's another sad birthday for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home