Sunday, October 29, 2006

leftovers

There are still too many things in my head which I have to assimilate. Things that I thought I had sorted out through and through. One of them is the feeling of being left back. The lack of interest. Suddenly I felt I was not a part of that relationship anymore. I was living with and by the leftovers of a a relationship that did no longer exist. But the worst part was finding out it was not only what I thought. It was real. I tried my best (like I've never done before) to sort things out. I didn't even try going back and make it what it used to be because I knew that was not possible. I tried to work out something brand new. But though I got a good feedback, which fed the hope in me, day by day I had the proof nothing was changing. And what is worse, he didn't want it to change. And I still don't know why.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home