Thursday, November 16, 2006

Meaning

When I was writing the first word of what was going to be this post, I wondered how many of the posts in this blog have "I" as the first word. And then I thought, mmm... well, it is my blog and it is about me! You wouldn't expect anything else from a personal blog would you? Well I do... And it turns out that 9 out of the aprox 45 posts in this blog begin with "I".

Does that mean I only speak about me in here o does it mean that I nearly never speak about me in here (or at all). Or what is even worse... does it not mean anything?

4 Comments:

Blogger Cobarde anĂ³nim@ said...

Doesn't it mean you dind't took your medicine today??
:P

11/16/2006 6:55 pm  
Blogger XiR_ said...

It means you just think 'bout ya 1 out of every 5 thoughts you have... It's not too much. So many people can reach >90%

1/11/2007 4:13 pm  
Blogger XiR_ said...

It means you just think 'bout ya 1 out of every 5 thoughts you have... It's not too much. So many people can reach >90%

1/11/2007 4:13 pm  
Blogger XiR_ said...

Fucking proxy error..I've send it twice

1/11/2007 4:13 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home